New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Autism's early neuronal 'neighborhood'
SDSU scientists find that in children with autism, sensorimotor regions of the brain become overconnected at the expense of later-developing higher-order functionsIn...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Early Neural Changes Predict Autism Language Outcomes
- Heterogeneity in language outcomes seen in children with autism spectrum disorder is the result of early differences in neural activity, a novel study reveals.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.