New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Could story-based video games help people with autism?
New research finds that nonviolent, story-based games may boost players' 'theory of mind' - the ability to accurately assess other people's mental states.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Violent video games not linked to aggression in adults with autism
- Effects of violent games on aggression are similar for adults with and without autism, study findsFollowing the 2012 shooting in Newtown, Connecticut, some in the media...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Discovering age-specific brain changes in autism
- The field of autism research has tried to find a central theory underlying brain changes associated with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Tadpole model links drug exposure to autism-like effects
- Research suggests that fetal exposure to chemicals or drugs can cause neurological problems.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more