New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Raising awareness of the myths of autism spectrum disorder
For National Autism Awareness Month, we take a look at some of the most common misconceptions surrounding autism spectrum disorder.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Admiring Autism: Busting 'autism myths' with a camera - BBC News
- Photographer Sara Dunn is "challenging the myths surrounding autism" with a camera, her own son and other affected families.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Discovering age-specific brain changes in autism
- The field of autism research has tried to find a central theory underlying brain changes associated with autism spectrum disorder (ASD).
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.