New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
SLU scientist finds higher opioid doses associated with increase in depression
Scherrer hopes further studies will lead to improved pain managementPatients who increased doses of opioid medicines to manage chronic pain were more likely to...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The pilot, depression, and the salacious headlines that feed stigma
- Ignorant media coverage of mental illness after the Germanwings plane crash risked setting back recent progress in destigmatising and treating depression, writes Ingrid Torjesen
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Scientists chart spinal circuitry responsible for chronic pain
- Findings could lead to new therapeutics for disorders such as fibromyalgia and phantom limb painPain typically has a clear cause - but not always.
The Truth about Depression BBC Full Documentary 2013
- The Truth about Depression BBC Full Documentary 2013
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials