New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gut microbes important for serotonin production
While serotonin is an important brain chemical, 90% of it is made outside the brain, in the gut. Now, a study of mice suggests gut bacteria play a key role.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Premature Babies Have Weaker Brain Connectivity
- Alterations in brain connectivity in the developing brain may play a key role in neuropsychiatric disorders and motor impairments associated with preterm birth.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.