New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
With biosimilar drug development on the rise, researchers explore efficacy
In the emerging biosimilar market, biosimilar antibodies are being developed to treat conditions currently addressed by their original, targeted biological therapy.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Election pledges on NHS primary care questioned by researchers
- The likely effects of the Conservatives' and Labour's pledges to improve access to primary care are unclear, according to researchers.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
High fidelity: SLU researcher finds keys to genome integrity
- Four-way junctions hold answers to clearing DNA replication road blocksMaintaining the stability and the correct sequence of our genetic information is vital to the...
UW researchers develop new approach to diagnosing TB -- oral swabs
- TB claims more lives each day than the cumulative toll of the Ebola outbreakDrawing inspiration from veterinary medicine, researchers at the University of Washington...
Researchers Develop First Fully Implantable Fetal Pacemaker
- Scientists have developed the first pacemaker designed specifically to be implanted in fetuses with complete heart block. The device was recently...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!