New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Restoring cellular energy signals may treat mitochondrial diseases in humans
Rooted in malfunctions in the tiny power plants that energize our cells, mitochondrial disorders are notoriously complex and variable, with few effective treatments.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Small loop in human prion protein prevents chronic wasting disease
- Finding provides new therapeutic target for prion...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Promising vaccine strategy for type 1 diabetes extended to humans
- A molecule that prevents Type 1 diabetes in mice has provoked an immune response in human cells, according to researchers at National Jewish Health and the University of Colorado.
Scientists have built artificial neurons that fully mimic human brain cells
- They could supplement our brain function.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.