New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How cannabis use affects people with Bipolar Disorder
The first study to examine the use of cannabis in the context of daily life among people with Bipolar Disorder has shown how the drug is linked to increases in both manic and depressive...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Mood Stabilisers e.g. lithium, valproate, gabapentin, carbamazepine These are mainly used to treat bipolar disorder although they may be used in lots of other psychiatric conditions. Lithium Lith...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Review finds 'significant link' between cannabis use and onset of mania symptoms
- Researchers from the University of Warwick have found evidence to suggest a significant relationship between cannabis use and the onset and exacerbation of mania symptoms.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials