New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How thoughts and behaviour affect mood
The mood swings of people with bipolar disorder are influenced by their thoughts according to researchers.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Do EHRs Improve Care, Reduce Errors, Affect Relationships?
- How do nurse practitioners feel about EHRs and clinical practice? See if you agree with this perspective.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
James-Lange Theory Of Emotion
- American psychologist William James (1884) and Danish physiologist Carl Lange (1887) independently proposed the oldest theories of emotion at approximately the
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.