New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Practical guide to improve communication during disease outbreaks launched
A practical guide for healthcare professionals to help improve communication during major disease outbreaks was launched Monday 2 February 2015.
Help by adding tags...
Bedside Communication Skills
- Bedside Communication
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- Communication skills for SW revision course
Effective Communication - Managing Difficult Patients | EM Cases
- Dr. Walter Himmel & Dr. Jean Pierre Champagne discuss effective patient communication & dealing with managing difficult patients to improve outcomes and job satisfaction in emergency medicine on th...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.