New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Catheter-related bloodstream infections examined in home parenteral nutrition patients
Catheter-related bloodstream infection is the most prevalent and severe complication for patients who receive parenteral nutrition therapy at home.
Help by adding tags...
Study: Zoll's LifeVest covers ICD explantation patients – MassDevice
- A new study in the journal Heart Rhythm shows the utility of Zoll Medical‘s LifeVest wearable defibrillator for a subset of patients who don’t start out with the device.
Needle Cric video of actual patient case by AirwayOnDemand
- In memory of Dr John Hinds
Lab-on-a-Disc Device Detects Urinary Tract Infections in About an Hour |
- UTIs are a common occurrence in hospitalized patients with catheters, but they're typically detected too late and can lead to sepsis. Currently, a diagnost
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.