New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Certain fish oils 'may induce chemoresistance in cancer patients'
Taking certain fish oil supplements or eating herring or mackerel may increase the risk of chemotherapy resistance for cancer patients, a new study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Big Pharma, my cancer patient and me | Ranjana Srivastava
- Ranjana Srivastava: My patient was refused compassionate access to a cheap chemotherapy. Why? Because pharmaceutical companies are often guilty of selling an ethically murky kind of hope
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
New data shows popular alternative medicines can pose a risk to cancer patients
- The ten most commonly asked about complementary medicines all interact with conventional treatments, potentially posing a threat to patient health and reaffirming the need for complementary or...
Blood test can help some bowel cancer patients avoid unnecessary drug side-effects
- Manchester researchers have provided early evidence to suggest that a blood test could be used to identify bowel cancer patients that may benefit from more intensive chemotherapy.
Risk of Cancer in Patients Infected With HBV
- What cancer types are patients with hepatitis B most susceptible to, and what are the reasons?
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!