New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New tool to diagnose Ebola uncovers some surprises
Abdominal pain, fever and unexplained bleeding - which are commonly believed to indicate infection with the Ebola virus -- are not significantly predictive of the disease, according to the...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pathology of the Small Intestine
- An audio podcast discussing the pathology of the small intestine. This includes a discussion on obstruction, infections diseases and inflammatory disorders such as Crohn's and coeliac disease.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Ebola 'no deadlier than it was 40 years ago'
- Despite the current Ebola outbreak posing the highest number of deaths from the disease to date, researchers say the Ebola virus has not become any deadlier since its discovery.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.