New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New targeted treatment for arthritis looks promising
Fusing anti-inflammatory drugs with antibodies that are specific to damaged arthritic cartilage shows promise as a targeted therapy for rheumatoid arthritis in a mouse study.
Help by adding tags...
Smoking impairs treatment response in inflammatory back arthritis
- Smoking impairs the response to biological drugs used to treat inflammatory arthritis affecting the lower back, known as axial spondyloarthritis, or AxSpA, for short, reveals research...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Osteoarthritis vs rheumatoid arthritis treatments
- Visit us (http://www.khanacademy.org/science/healthcare-and-medicine) for health and medicine content or (http://www.khanacademy.org/test-prep/mcat) for MCAT...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- Spectrum of antimicrobials