New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Low back pain is number 1 cause of disability worldwide
Low back pain is the number one cause of disability worldwide, say researchers who report their study findings from the Global Burden of Disease 2010 study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Low Back Pain Lumbar Disc Herniation - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing low back pain. Lumbar disc herniation. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: htt...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Lumbosacral Disc Herniation ,low back pain- Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing Lumbosacral Disc herniation. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https://twitt...
Approach to Low Back Pain with Dr. Burke
- Dr. Anna Burke presented this talk at the University of Louisville as she neared the end of her residency with us. Dr. Burke is trained in Osteopathic Medici...
Commonly prescribed painkiller not effective in controlling lower back pain
- A new study in the journal Neurology shows that pregabalin is not effective in controlling the pain associated with lumbar spinal stenosis, the most common type of chronic lower back pain...
Low Back Pain: Early Physical Therapy of Modest Benefit
- Treatment of recent-onset low back pain with early physical therapy resulted in statistically significant improvement in disability, but not overall improvement at the patient level.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals