New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ice baths for athletes: research questions any benefit
New research suggests that plunging into an ice-cold bath after a workout may not make any difference in strength or soreness, though it could marginally help with inflammation.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
The Cold Reality That's Set In After Last Year's Ice Bucket Challenge
- Like so many people this past summer, I did the ice bucket challenge for ALS. I imagine many of you read that and thought: "Oh yeah... that." I was chall...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials