New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gene signatures predict doxorubicin response in K9 osteosarcoma
COXEN gene expression model matches dogs with bone cancer to most effective drugThere are two chemotherapies commonly used to treat bone cancer in dogs: doxorubicin and...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Osteosarcoma is the most common malignant primary bone tumour. It frequently occurs in late childhood and tends to arise in the metaphyses of the long bones. It may present with pain, swelling or a...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Coeliac UK welcomes new EU regulation on food labelling as providing greater certainty for people with coeliac disease
- Coeliac UK, the national charity for people with coeliac disease, an autoimmune disease caused by a reaction to gluten, welcomes a new EU regulation on allergen labelling in catering outlets...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!