New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Making hip surgery safer
Experts have issued new guidelines for certain surgeries that are performed in patients with hip fractures.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Regional vs. General Anesthesia in Hip Surgery
- Why this topic? Why choose this topic? General information Regional anaesthesia and its modes of usage Common anaesthetic agents used How do the an…
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Physical therapy as effective as surgery for lumber spinal stenosis
- Patients with lumbar spinal stenosis (LSS) who followed an evidence-based, standardized physical therapy (PT) regimen achieved similar symptom relief and improvements in physical functioning as...
Hip Surgery Safe, Effective in Psoriatic Arthritis
- Outcomes after hip replacement surgery are as good in patients with psoriatic arthritis or cutaneous psoriasis as in patients with OA; surgeons should not avoid offering replacement surgery as needed.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!