New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Researchers identify drug target for ATRA, the first precision cancer therapy
Discovery offers a new way to fight cancer by targeting the Pin1 enzymeTargeted cancer therapies work by blocking a single oncogenic pathway to halt tumor growth.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Researcher warns of increased cancer risk with excess supplement use
- Though dietary supplements can offer health benefits, one researcher warns that excess use of these supplements may raise the risk of cancer.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Researchers find potential anti-cancer use for anti-epilepsy drug
- Scientists at the University of York have discovered that a drug used widely to combat epilepsy has the potential to reduce the growth and spread of breast cancer.
Researchers devise a powerful new approach to drug design and demonstrate its potential against cancer cells
- Exploring the fundamental mechanism by which a cell-surface receptor transmits its signal, an international team of Ludwig researchers and their colleagues has established proof of concept for...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials