New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Applied physics helps decipher the causes of sudden death
Sudden cardiac death accounts for approximately 10% of natural deaths, most of which are due to ventricular fibrillation.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Sudden Cardiac Death In Athletes - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing sudden cardiac death in athletes. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https://...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.