New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Peritoneal ultrafiltration effective in end-stage chronic heart disease
Patients with End stage chronic heart disease suffer a lot. Characteristic are fluid retention, fatigue and shortness of breath.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cardiovascular Risk Reduction for Surgery
- This episode explores what is needed to make surgery safer for the patient with cardiovascular disease.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
surgery in aortic stenosis
- whats point to be considered during the management of asymptomatic aortic stenosis patients ? when surgery is considered?
Surgery improves survival in diabetic patients with heart disease
- Among diabetic patients with severe heart disease, coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG) surgery is better than stenting (percutaneous coronary intervention; PCI) at improving long-term...
Acute-HF Ultrafiltration: Prospects Cloudy After Halted Trial
- Proponents especially like it in ADHF patients with diuretic resistance, but signals of risk counter signals of benefit in large trials; clarity wasn't helped when the AVOID-HF trial's sponsor pull...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...