New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cancer drug shows promise as cure for hepatitis B
Australian scientists have found a potential cure for hepatitis B virus (HBV) infections, with a promising new treatment proving 100 per cent successful in eliminating the infection in...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cancer Lifeline Lecture - Part 3, Locally Advanced, Unresectable NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation is part of a lecture by medical oncologist and lung cancer expert Dr. Jack West, in which he covers the optimal treatment strategies for locally advanced (stage III), unrese...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Ordering and interpreting hepatitis B serology
- The authors explore how doctors in primary care can identify, investigate, and refer patients with hepatitis B infection
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more