New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Researcher warns of increased cancer risk with excess supplement use
Though dietary supplements can offer health benefits, one researcher warns that excess use of these supplements may raise the risk of cancer.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Researchers identify drug target for ATRA, the first precision cancer therapy
- Discovery offers a new way to fight cancer by targeting the Pin1 enzymeTargeted cancer therapies work by blocking a single oncogenic pathway to halt tumor growth.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Researchers devise a powerful new approach to drug design and demonstrate its potential against cancer cells
- Exploring the fundamental mechanism by which a cell-surface receptor transmits its signal, an international team of Ludwig researchers and their colleagues has established proof of concept for...
Cancer patients want more information about medical imaging risk
- A substantial gap exists between patient expectations and current practices for providing information about medical imaging tests that use radiation, according to a new study published online in...
Risk of Cancer in Patients Infected With HBV
- What cancer types are patients with hepatitis B most susceptible to, and what are the reasons?
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.