New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists use innovative methods, new technology to increase HPV vaccinations in Florida
Even though a safe HPV vaccine is available that can prevent several types of cancer, less than half of American teens youth in the U.S. receive the vaccine.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
HPV vaccination of adolescent boys may be cost-effective for preventing oropharyngeal cancer
- A new study indicates that vaccinating 12-year-old boys against the humanpapilloma virus (HPV) may be a cost-effective strategy for preventing oropharyngeal squamous cell cancer, a cancer that...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Clinical Guidance for Smallpox Vaccine Use in a Postevent Vaccination Program
HPV Vaccination Among Female Adolescents in Managed Care
- Are insured female adolescents receiving the recommended HPV vaccination series?
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials