New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Why some HPV infections go away and others become cancer
Immune system response isn't as crucial as activity of the infected cells themselvesFor people infected with the human papilloma virus (HPV), the likelihood of...
Help by adding tags...
One dose of HPV vaccine could prevent most cervical cancers, studies show
- One dose of bivalent human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine may be adequate to prevent most cases of cervical cancer, shows a study combining data from two large trials and published in Lancet Oncology...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Device Trains Immune Cells to Attack Cancer, Chronic Infections | Medgadget
- Our immune systems have the capacity to fight many of what today are considered chronic conditions. Yet, unless there's an appropriate teaching exercise to
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...