New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Mediterranean diet cuts heart disease risk by nearly half
Separate study reveals cardiologists may not be equipped to counsel on heart health dietsAdults who closely followed the Mediterranean diet were 47 percent less likely...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Healthy diet reduces risk of cardiovascular disease by a third in over-40s
- Men and women who adapt their daily diet to meet current UK dietary guidelines could reduce their risk of a heart attack or a stroke by up to a third, according to a new study by King's College...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Effect of cutting down on the saturated fat we eat on our risk of heart disease | Cochrane
- We wanted to find out the effects on health of cutting down on saturated fat in our food (replacing animal fats with plant oils, unsaturated spreads and more starchy foods).
Mediterranean Diet May Protect Against Breast Cancer Too
- The diet has been shown to reduce the risk for heart disease, and now it appears to prevent breast cancer.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases