New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New guidance launched to reduce 'unacceptable' cleft palate detection rate
Guidance has been published to support paediatricians, midwives and GPs in detecting whether a newborn baby has a cleft palate.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Routine Examination of the Newborn (Neonate Exam)
- Strictly speaking, a neonate is any baby
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Possible genetic link to cleft palate revealed by high-tech examination of a cave-dwelling fish
- A genetic association with facial asymmetry in an ancient cavefish have been identified by researchers, a natural trait that may solve mysteries surrounding facial asymmetries in humans ...
The effect of expanded midwifery on cesarean delivery
- Changing the labor and delivery care system decreases cesarean deliveryIn a study to be presented on Feb. 5 in an oral plenary session at 8 a.m.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...