New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Link confirmed between missing DNA and birth defects
In 2010, scientists in Italy reported that a woman and her daughter showed a puzzling array of disabilities, including epilepsy and cleft palate.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This video describes the structure of DNA.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
DNA - Forces Maintaining Structure
- Talk about the positive and negative forces which help to stabilize or destabilize the structure of DNA.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials