New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
BYU Biochemistry Professor And Students Solve A Birth-Defect Mystery
The cellular cause of birth defects like cleft palates, missing teeth and problems with fingers and toes has been a tricky puzzle for scientists.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Printed from STUDENT CONSULT: Berne and Levy Physiology 6E - The Online Medical Library for Students plus USMLE Steps 123 (ver. 2.9)
- A library of electronic medical textbooks for students and instructors, with additional interactive features (questions, case studies, animations). Free chapters, questions, and animations available.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Funding for intercalation in Masters courses.
- I am completing a Masters course during the next Academic year but understand there is no support from Student Finance due to it being a "postgraduate" course. I will still be an undergraduate tec...
Clinical Anatomy for Students
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more