New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Nationwide survey reveals widespread use of mind and body practices
More Americans of all ages are rolling out their yoga mats in an effort to improve their health.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Tonic Health: Making Patient Data Collection Fun
- CEO of Tonic Health, Sterling Lanier joined Pat Salber (@docweighsin) to show us how his product is making data collection, whether from surveys, forms or qu...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
MedTech Innovator Survey Gives Unique Insight Into Industry Interest | Medgadget
- Medtech Innovator is a competition for early stage medtech start-ups to get the opportunity to present their tech to a wide audience in addition to winning
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteria Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...