New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Study links a healthy diet to lower risk of COPD
Researchers from the US and France find that a healthy diet - as measured by the Alternate Healthy Eating Index 2010 - could reduce the risk of COPD by up to a third.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Inflammatory markers linked with an increased risk of premature death in adults with COPD
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD, is characterized by a state of inflammation.
Discovery of genes that predispose a severe form of COPD
- A study by Ramcés Falfán-Valencia, researcher at the National Institute of Respiratory Diseases (INER), found that the mestizo Mexican population has a number of variations in certain genes...
Predictors of risk for COPD exacerbations in patients using inhaled medications
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), being female, and certain scores on the St.
Low glycaemic index diet fails to reduce cardiovascular risk factors, study shows
- Overweight people eating a low glycaemic index diet show no difference in cardiovascular risk factors or insulin sensitivity compared with those consuming a high glycaemic index diet, a randomised ...
Relationship Between H Pylori Seropositivity and COPD
- How does H. pylori contribute to the evolution and progression of COPD?