New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Bone cells identified that could help children who need corrective facial surgery
Our bones are smart. Bones know that by adolescence it's time to stop growing longer and stronger, and from that point on bones keep their shape by healing injuries.
Help by adding tags...
Blunt Chest Trauma: Validation of the NEXUS Chest Rule
- Blunt Chest Trauma: The NEXUS Chest Rule. When should you image the chest in the setting of blunt trauma?
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Mitigating Infection Following Bone Reconstruction Surgery Using a Photoactive Dye | Medgadget
- Image credit: Flickr user J blzzle Post-operative infection following bone-repair is a burden to patients and health care systems. Although standard operat
Exercise and Bone Health in Children and Adolescents
- Dr. Sherilyn Driscoll discusses how exercise helps children develop healthy bones.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!