New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New cystic fibrosis research takes aim at deadly pathogen
A new method of testing the most common cause of life-threatening infection in people with cystic fibrosis could improve efforts to study and combat the illness.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This podcast tutorial on cystic fibrosis gives an overview of the disease including presentation and diagnosis.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Cystic Fibrosis with Dr. O'Hagan
- Dr. O'Hagan is an Assistant Professor with joint appointments with Pediatrics and Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. O'Hagan has specific interest in ...
Research could be 'life-prolonging' for cystic fibrosis patients
- Preventing lung infections in childhood could stop later life-threatening infections for people with cystic fibrosis (CF), according to the latest research carried out at Aston University.
Garlic extract could help cystic fibrosis patients fight infection
- A chemical found in garlic can kill bacteria that cause life-threatening lung infections in people with cystic fibrosis, research suggests.
Cystic fibrosis drug offers hope to patients - BBC News
- A "groundbreaking" cystic fibrosis therapy could profoundly improve quality of life, say doctors.
- (Disclaimer: The medical information contained herein is intended for physician medical licensing exam review purposes only, and are not intended for diagnos...