New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New insight into tackling poor oral health in children around the globe
A new research project from the University of Copenhagen has established an effective model for the fight against the escalating burden of tooth decay among children in Asia.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Computer program may be able to identify missing children as they age
- A University of Central Florida research team has developed a facial recognition tool that promises to be useful in rapidly matching pictures of children with their biological parents and in...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Victorian baby teeth could help predict future health of children today
- The team from the Universities of Bradford and Durham analysed the teeth of children and adults from two 19th century cemeteries, one at a Workhouse in Ireland where famine victims were buried...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.