New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New WHO guideline clamps down on intake of free sugars
In a new guideline, the World Health Organization states that daily free sugar intake should not exceed 10% of total energy intake.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
WHO | WHO opens public consultation on draft sugars guideline
- WHO is launching a public consultation on its draft guideline on sugars intake. When finalized, the guideline will provide countries with recommendations on limiting the consumption of sugars to re...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Pressure ulcers: prevention and management | Guidance and guidelines | NICE
- This guideline updates and replaces pressure ulcers: the management of pressure ulcers in primary and secondary care (CG29) and pressure ulcer prevention: pressure ulcer risk assessment and prevent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…