New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Can a bacterial virus from Jerusalem sewage prevent root canal infections?
Scientists turn the tables on drug-resistant bacteria by infecting them with bacteriophages (bacterial viruses)Every year, drug-resistant infections kill more than...
Help by adding tags...
- MECHANISMS OF VIRAL PATHOGENICITY A CLINICALLY BIASED ACCOUNT OF COMMON PATHOGENIC VIRUSES THERAPY OF VIRAL INFECTIONS
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Why some HPV infections go away and others become cancer
- Immune system response isn't as crucial as activity of the infected cells themselvesFor people infected with the human papilloma virus (HPV), the likelihood of...
Virus found in sewage shows promise in treating dental procedure infections
- The idea of using viruses to fight stubborn bacteria is revived in a study that shows one isolated from sewage may prevent E. faecalis infection following root canal procedures.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!