New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Scientists find link between heavy Facebook use and depressive symptoms
Research on how social comparison on Facebook might affect mental health finds people feel depressed after heavy use because they feel badly when comparing themselves to others.
Help by adding tags...
The pilot, depression, and the salacious headlines that feed stigma
- Ignorant media coverage of mental illness after the Germanwings plane crash risked setting back recent progress in destigmatising and treating depression, writes Ingrid Torjesen
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
The Truth about Depression BBC Full Documentary 2013
- The Truth about Depression BBC Full Documentary 2013
Depression: Making a bad thing good
- Coming to terms with depression and mental health issues in the world of medicine
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.