New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Melanoma's 'safe haven' targeted for shut-down
Melanoma cells become drug resistant by using surrounding healthy cells to provide a 'safe haven' from treatment, according to new research published in Cancer Cell.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
- The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
Anti-PD-1 Agents Superior to Others in Advanced Melanoma
- Outcomes were better with anti-PD-1 therapy than with conventional treatment or anti-CTLA-4 therapy, a new meta-analysis has demonstrated.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.