New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A downward trend for new cases of pediatric melanoma
Melanoma is an aggressive form of skin cancer that has been increasing in incidence in adults over the past 40 years.
Help by adding tags...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials