New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Wounds heal faster with help from nanoparticles
When tested on the skin of mice, a new experimental therapy that uses nanoparticles to deliver an enzyme blocker cut wound healing time in half compared with no treatment.
Help by adding tags...
Wound and Fracture Healing
- A comprehensive summary of how skin wounds and fractures heal, broken down into manageable stages.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Novel nanoparticles could save soldiers' lives after explosions
- Soldiers who suffer internal trauma from explosions might one day benefit from a new treatment now under development.
Optimal Design of Multi-Stage Nanoparticles for Solid Tumor Treatment |
- Nanomedicine has become an emerging platform for targeted cancer therapy, especially for solid tumors. An international collaboration between Harvard Medic
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…