New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Calm acceptance may relieve stress of tinnitus, study finds
A novel approach to tinnitus, or ringing in the ears, a condition striking approximately 50 million Americans, may provide long-term relief, according to a study published in the journal...
Help by adding tags...
WHO | Many countries lack capacity to prevent and treat hearing loss
- Many of the countries who responded to a new WHO survey lack the capacity to prevent and care for hearing loss, according to a report published on International Ear Care Day, 3 March.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Copyrighted Material, used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons Limited. For personal use only, must not be reproduced or shared with third parties. Anyone wishing to reproduce this content in who...
Auditory Transduction (2002)
- This 7-minute video by Brandon Pletsch takes viewers on a step-by-step voyage through the inside of the ear, to the acoustic accompaniment of classical music...
New UK project announced for new treatments to silence tinnitus
- To mark Tinnitus Awareness Week (2 - 8 February), UK charity Action on Hearing Loss (formerly RNID) has announced a major investment to fund a new study at Newcastle University, and involving...
Direct probing of brain reveals multiple regions cause tinnitus
- Scientists have peeked inside the brain of a man with tinnitus to identify the brainwaves that underlie the debilitating sensation of ringing in the ear
Anatomy - Middle Ear
- http://armandoh.org/ https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Support me: http://www.patreon.com/armando Instagram: http://instagram.com/armandohasudungan ...