New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Older people and eating disorders: not 'just a teenager's problem'
For National Eating Disorders Awareness Week, we take a look at how a sometimes overlooked group are affected by these debilitating diseases.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Mental disorders and physical diseases co-occur in teenagers
- Every third teenager has suffered from one mental disorder and one physical disease.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Eating disorders during adolescence may have lasting socioeconomic consequences for women
- In a recent study, females with eating disorders in late adolescence were more likely to have lower levels of educational attainment and personal income in early adulthood.
Sipping Alcohol And Later Substance Abuse In Teens • /r/Foamed
- reddit: the front page of the internet
Eating disorders at Ramadan: One teenager's experience - BBC News
- Amina Clayton, who is recovering from an eating disorder, talks about her experience at Ramadan.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...