New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Marshaling the body's own weapons against psoriasis
Immunotherapy with natural signaling substance relieves skin conditionA three-character code brings relief to patients with psoriasis and sheds light on complex...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Pathology Keratinocyte hyperproliferation: differentiation, or ‘skin cell going from basal layer to horny layer’, reduced from 4 weeks to 4 days [approximately!] Histopathological features: Paraker...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Psoriatic Arthritis. What is psoriatric arthritis? Information | Patient
- Synonyms: psoriatic arthropathy, arthropathia psoriatica, arthritis mutilans, seronegative arthritis associated with psoriasis See also separate articles...
Does sunlight make psoriasis better or worse?
- I have heard that sunlight can be helpful for psoriasis, yet the other day I heard someone I know say that it makes their's worse. I got quite confused and couldn't understand if it makes it bett...
Oral Otezla (apremilast) long-term safety and efficacy data in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis presented
- Celgene Corporation has announced that results from long-term efficacy and safety analyses of the ESTEEM phase III clinical trial program of Otezla® (apremilast) were presented at the 73rd...
Results from Phase III study evaluating oral otezla or injectable etanercept versus placebo in patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis
- Celgene Corporation has announced that results from its ongoing phase III LIBERATE trial evaluating Otezla® (apremilast), the Company's oral, selective inhibitor of phosphodiesterase 4...
Proteins identified that are likely to trigger psoriasis
- Case Western Reserve scientists have taken a huge leap toward identifying root causes of psoriasis, an inflammatory skin condition affecting 125 million people around the world.