New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Proteins identified that are likely to trigger psoriasis
Case Western Reserve scientists have taken a huge leap toward identifying root causes of psoriasis, an inflammatory skin condition affecting 125 million people around the world.
Help by adding tags...
- Pathology Keratinocyte hyperproliferation: differentiation, or ‘skin cell going from basal layer to horny layer’, reduced from 4 weeks to 4 days [approximately!] Histopathological features: Paraker...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Does sunlight make psoriasis better or worse?
- I have heard that sunlight can be helpful for psoriasis, yet the other day I heard someone I know say that it makes their's worse. I got quite confused and couldn't understand if it makes it bett...
Marshaling the body's own weapons against psoriasis
- Immunotherapy with natural signaling substance relieves skin conditionA three-character code brings relief to patients with psoriasis and sheds light on complex...
FDA approves new psoriasis drug Cosentyx
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Cosentyx (secukinumab) to treat adults with moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis.
US regulatory submission of the first aerosol foam for psoriasis
- LEO Pharma announced it has submitted a New Drug Application to the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for calcipotriene/betamethasone dipropionate aerosol foam 0,005%/0,064% for the...
FDA OKs Topical Drug Combo (Enstilar) for Plaque Psoriasis
- Enstilar combines calcipotriene and betamethasone dipropionate in a foam formulation for topical treatment of plaque psoriasis in adults.