New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Biocompatible Hydrogel for Wound Healing, Advanced Tissue Regeneration |
Researchers at Harvard's Brigham and Women's Hospital engineered a new material that looks highly promising for use in accelerating wound healing, building
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Rush to Heal: Novel Nanoparticle Therapy Promotes Wound Healing
- http://www.einstein.yu.edu -- Researchers at Albert Einstein College of Medicine used nanotechnology to apply an enzyme that improved cellular development an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Women and men have different exclusion criteria for rtPA
- After analyzing stroke treatment records, researchers at Rhode Island Hospital in collaboration with researchers from the University of Cincinnati learned that women and men have different...
Amniotic stem cells boost blood vessel growth in hydrogel therapy
- Scientists show mice injected with healing hydrogel made of fibrin and amniotic stem cells grow more robust networks of blood vessels than those injected with fibrin-only hydrogel.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.