New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Life-saving treatments learned from war being missed
Trauma is responsible for more global deaths annually than HIV, malaria and tuberculosis combined.
Help by adding tags...
Emergency medical support needed to prevent deaths in Donetsk and Luhansk
- Concerns are growing over the disruption in treatment for people living with HIV and tuberculosis in Eastern Ukraine where fighting in the rebel-controlled territories of Donetsk and Luhansk...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ARCHAIC TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT
- There’s an interesting, important, editorial in Anaesthesia. It is a fair criticism of ATLS. It starts with the historical background, details it’s modern weak points and concludes with how ATLS sh...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.