New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Life-saving treatments learned from war being missed
Trauma is responsible for more global deaths annually than HIV, malaria and tuberculosis combined.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Emergency medical support needed to prevent deaths in Donetsk and Luhansk
- Concerns are growing over the disruption in treatment for people living with HIV and tuberculosis in Eastern Ukraine where fighting in the rebel-controlled territories of Donetsk and Luhansk...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ARCHAIC TRAUMA LIFE SUPPORT
- There’s an interesting, important, editorial in Anaesthesia. It is a fair criticism of ATLS. It starts with the historical background, details it’s modern weak points and concludes with how ATLS sh...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.