New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Pesticide exposure contributes to heightened risk of heart disease
Endocrine-disrupting chemicals worsen obesity's impact in younger womenPesticide exposure, not obesity alone, can contribute to increased cardiovascular disease risk...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Taking a longer term view of cardiovascular risk: the causal exposure paradigm
- Allan D Sniderman and colleagues argue that many people already have advanced arterial damage when they are identified to be at high risk of a cardiovascular event and that a better approach would ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
New model for predicting cardiovascular disease risk worldwide
- Researchers have developed the first global model for predicting cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk. The model -developed by Harvard T.H.
Short people have increased heart disease risk, study finds
- A large study in the New England Journal of Medicine adds to the growing evidence linking shorter stature to a greater risk of Coronary Artery Disease. Cardiologist Dr. Tara Narula joins "CBS ...
Shorter people at greater risk of heart disease, new research finds
- University of Leicester study finds that someone who is 1.52 metres tall faces a 32% greater risk than someone who is 1.68 metres tall
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!