New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Study reveals molecular genetic mechanisms driving breast cancer progression
Researchers at UT Southwestern Medical Center have uncovered how the body's inflammatory response can alter how estrogen promotes the growth of breast cancer cells.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
New drug stalls estrogen receptor-positive cancer cell growth and shrinks tumors
- An experimental drug rapidly shrinks most tumors in a mouse model of human breast cancer, researchers report in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
New real-world clinical practice study highlights the value of the Oncotype DX® breast cancer test
- Genomic Health has announced the presentation of 11 studies with the Oncotype DX breast cancer test at the 14th St. Gallen Breast Cancer Conference in Vienna, Austria.
Scientists Turbo Charge Atomic Force Microscope to Watch Living Breast Cancer Cells |
- Changes in the physical properties of individual cells can point to how they're developing and being influenced by varying chemical compounds and other con
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...