New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epilepsy drug could protect eyesight of MS patients
An anticonvulsant drug used to prevent seizures could protect people with MS from some of the damage caused by acute optic neuritis.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Marijuana extract shows promise as severe epilepsy treatment
- A small study has trialled a marijuana extract in people with severe epilepsy. Seizures decreased among the participants, though 6% stopped taking the drug after side effects.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The use of lacosamide in partial epilepsy: Does it work and is it harmful? | Cochrane
- Lacosamide is an antiepileptic drug that can be added along with others to treat people who have certain types of epileptic seizures. This drug may be beneficial for people who are taking other ant...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials