New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Broca's area is the brain's script writer where words take shape, study finds
Tracking the flow of speech through the brain, researchers find Broca's area is...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nanometer Imaging: A New Technique to Look Closely Inside Brain Tissue |
- A collaboration of American researchers has developed an imaging technique to look at the insides of brains at a much higher resolution than was possible b
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.